The job of running any type of business entails wearing multiple hats – sales and service, information technology, human resources, to name but a few. For merchants, cash flow is always a Catch-22 dilemma – you need money to grow but the only way to grow is to generate sales to finance more inventory. That’s why FIS goes beyond being a trusted payments provider and helps businesses by offering tools that are accessible, save time, and ultimately help them save money.
The FIS Recruiting Manager is a powerful online tool that businesses can leverage for streamline essential components of the employee hiring process. An easy-to-use FIS Recruiting Manager portal simplifies responsibilities through organized logic-driven modules; including Job Posting, Electronic Onboarding, and Tax Credit identification – instantly and conveniently packaging their business operational efficiences, as well as tax and compliance benefits, in a single product.
Streamline the recruiting process from job posting to onboarding and simplify hiring for both you and your applicants.
• Post to top job boards and social media with one click
• Access electronic submissions easily in the portal
• Identify top candidates based on custom filters
• Gain insight from video and audio submissions
• Review each applicant’s tax credit potential
• Extend job offers automatically through the tool
Run background checks in just a few clicks and view reports that are easy to understand and compliant with state and federal laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
• SSN + Address History
• National Criminal Database Check
• Sex Offender Registry Search
• Terrorist Watch List Check
• 7 – year Country Criminal Check
• School Verification
• Employer Verification
• Professional License Verification
Easily and quickly identify Work Opportunity Tax Credits (WOTC) that may have otherwise been missed through manual processes. WOTC is a federal program that gives employers up to $9,600 in tax credits, per employee, if the employee meets certain criteria:
• SNAP (food stamps)
• Those that live in disadvantaged or low-income areas
• Temporary assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
• Youth employees
• Long-term unemployed
• Supplemental Security Assistance (SSI)
E-Verify is an internet based system that compares information from an employee’s Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility. This easy-to-use feature is available through the FIS Recruiting Manager portal.
• Identify top candidates with one click
• Onboard new hires electronically
• Conduct background checks
• Digital signature capture